Displaying 21 - 30 of 402 results
- As the weather warms up and the snow melts, the risk of basement and overland flooding increases in Winnipeg. There are a few things residents can do to reduce the chance water finds its way into their home or buildings.
- Since taking over licencing and regulating Winnipeg’s vehicle for hire industry in 2018, we’ve increased enforcement activities so that passengers and drivers can have a safe and comfortable experience. We encourage passengers who have a negative experience or have concerns to report it to 311.
- An overview of spring break programming at the City of Winnipeg March 26 – April 1.
- Youth from the urban Indigenous and Newcomer communities took part in Building Bridges in October 2022. The event aimed to help construct a bridge between the two communities toward reconciliation.
- Remember to check for household water leaks regularly
- An overview of what the City of Winnipeg is doing during Anti-Racism Week, March 20 – 24.
- Ahead of Transit Operator and Employee Appreciation Day, a Winnipeg bus operator is being appreciated on social media for his positive energy behind the wheel.
- Remember to replace batteries and test CO and smoke alarms when you change your clocks for daylight saving time. Businesses and organizations should also check their AEDs as specified in the manufacturer’s instructions.
Report permit & license, property, and building & construction concerns easily through new self-service forms
- The City of Winnipeg has created three self-service forms for residents to report issues related to permits and licenses, properties, as well as building and construction.
- Seasonal recruitment is now underway at the City of Winnipeg.