Displaying 1 - 10 of 417 results
- Youth learned about careers as a firefighter, paramedic and 9-1-1 public safety telecommunicator
- September 17-23 is National Forest Week. Learn about the many ways Winnipeggers can grow the urban forest.
- As home owners begin to get their properties ready for winter, pool owners are reminded to take all the necessary steps to ensure it is drained properly.
- A ParticipACTION idea jamming session will invite the community to brainstorm plans for the outdoor space at Sergeant Tommy Prince Place. Learn about the event and what it could mean for the park.
- A group of Winnipeg Police Service Officers are biking to Montreal, a distance of over 3,000 kilometres, to raise money for children with critical illnesses.
- Here are some tips to build reading comprehension with your children this International Literacy Day. Check out your local library for programs to help create a literacy-rich home environment.
- The yard waste collected from your curb might start out as leaves and branches, but it is eventually turned into compost.
- Being prepared and acting fast can mean the difference between life and death when someone's experiencing an opioid overdose. Follow these tips to help spot an overdose.
- Drivers and pedestrians should exercise caution around schools
- The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service donates used equipment to firefighters in developing countries, where they do not have access to safe gear.