Displaying 1 - 10 of 402 results
- How to keep cool if you do not have air conditioning in your home.
- The City of Winnipeg's grass mowing program typically starts in mid-May and continues until mid-October.
- The City of Winnipeg is offering free access to City-run aquatic and recreation facilities to mark National Health and Fitness Day on the first Saturday in June.
- The biological control program is aimed at treating parts of the city with a high density of Elm trees for about a month to reduce defoliation, and support tree health
- Fill up your water bottle to prevent heat illness this summer
- The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service hosts the Celebration of Life Awards Ceremony as part of Paramedic Services Week. The awards pay tribute to residents and first responders whose actions saved the life of a fellow community member.
- The City of Winnipeg’s Emergency Social Services team is called out during emergencies to support evacuees.
- The grass clippings, leaves, and twigs that residents have hauled to the curb as part of our yard waste collection have been turned into compost ready for your garden and we are giving it away for free.
- The City of Winnipeg’s insect control program involves larviciding to treat standing water to stop larvae from emerging into mosquitoes, trap counting, and, if required, fogging.