Search filters

Displaying 31 - 40 of 434 results
- A ParticipACTION idea jamming session will invite the community to brainstorm plans for the outdoor space at Sergeant Tommy Prince Place. Learn about the event and what it could mean for the park.
- A group of Winnipeg Police Service Officers are biking to Montreal, a distance of over 3,000 kilometres, to raise money for children with critical illnesses.
- Here are some tips to build reading comprehension with your children this International Literacy Day. Check out your local library for programs to help create a literacy-rich home environment.
- The yard waste collected from your curb might start out as leaves and branches, but it is eventually turned into compost.
- Being prepared and acting fast can mean the difference between life and death when someone's experiencing an opioid overdose. Follow these tips to help spot an overdose.
- Drivers and pedestrians should exercise caution around schools
- The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service donates used equipment to firefighters in developing countries, where they do not have access to safe gear.
- Five participants of the Youth Lifeguard Recruitment Program were recently celebrated. The pilot offered youth ages 15 – 30 the opportunity to improve their swimming abilities while receiving the necessary certifications for a career in lifeguarding and other aquatic recreation positions.
- The City of Winnipeg will be accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions.
Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.