Hello, Bonjour! 311-Saint-Boniface is your resource to get information about our municipal services and programs in both French and English

A woman receives help from a 311 customer service representative.
The customer service representatives at the 311 Saint-Boniface Counter, located at 170 Goulet St., offer in-person help in both French and English.

If you need help registering for skating lessons or renewing your license for your pet, we have you covered.

For those who prefer in-person interactions, we offer a range of services in French and English at our 311 Saint-Boniface location, located at 170 Goulet St.

“If you have questions about City services and programs, our bilingual customer service representatives are here to help and ready to serve,” said Nicole Young, Manager of French Language Services at the City of Winnipeg.

On average, about 10,000 people visit the 311 Saint-Boniface each year.                 

You can access a range of services at 311 Saint-Boniface location, including:

Pamphlets are seen on a shelf
Staff at 311 Saint-Boniface can provide more information and pamphlets about City services and activities.

The 311 Customer Service Centre located in the Susan A. Thompson Building at 510 Main St.  provides similar services, but for residents specifically seeking in-person customer service, 311 Saint-Boniface is the best option.

Located within the Accès–Access Saint-Boniface building, French-speaking residents can also access a host of information on provincial and federal programs and services.

“For French-speaking residents, and especially newcomers, this really is a valuable resource where you can learn about the many services available to them,” Young added.
While you’re paying your water bill at the 311 counter, you can check in about provincial employment income assistance programs and access a computer to apply for jobs – all in the same building.

Whether you’re seeking in-person assistance in French or in English, we invite you to visit the 311 Saint-Boniface location for service.

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.