Winnipeg, MB - Due to winter weather conditions, some City of Winnipeg departments are experiencing service delays and interruptions.
Current snow clearing information is available at City of Winnipeg - Snow Operations Update.
For updates on City services, please follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/cityofwinnipeg or on Twitter at @CityofWinnipeg.
Updated: Water and Waste
- Recycling and garbage collection continues to be delayed due to accumulations of snow.
- Wednesday’s collection is complete. If Wednesday was your collection day and your garbage and recycling was missed, please call 311 to report a missed collection.
- If yesterday (Thursday) was your collection day and your garbage and recycling has not been collected by 4 p.m. today, please call 311 to report a missed collection.
- If today (Friday) is your collection day, please leave your carts out until 9 p.m. tonight. If they are not collected today, please place them out again Saturday morning before 7 a.m.
- Tips for placing your cart during winter are available at City of Winnipeg - Cart Placement.
- For more information on your recycling and garbage collection day:
- Visit City of Winnipeg - Collection Days
- Contact 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by phone or by email at email@example.com
- Download the My Waste app at winnipeg.ca/mywaste
- Brady Road Resource Management Facility is open and operating as normal.
Ongoing: Winnipeg Transit and Handi-Transit
- Due to continuing weather conditions, Winnipeg Transit anticipates service delays during today’s afternoon/early evening commute.
- It is recommended that Transit users allow for extra travel time and to check their schedule before travelling.
- For route and schedule information, please visit winnipegtransit.com or contact 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handi-Transit is running on schedule. Please contact us at 204-986-5722 if you need to make changes to your scheduled ride.
The City of Winnipeg would like to thank citizens for their patience and the care shown to fellow Winterpeggers during this week’s storm and clean up.
Citizens can assist in keeping their families safe by reviewing winter safety tips and emergency preparedness tips at EmergWeb - Winter Safety.