Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.
I want to...
Track a service request
Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.
Current filters (click to remove)
- View common complaint types
- Apply for the Education Property Tax Credit
- To have the credit added to your next year’s property tax bill, applications must be received by March 15
- Learn how to prepare yourself, your family, and your property before an emergency or disaster happens
- Applications to revise your Business ARV Assessment must be done during the revision period.
- Applications to revise your realty assessment must be done during the revision period.
- Search your address to view your collection schedule and set up reminders
- View fitness centre locations and their features, including weight rooms and running tracks
- Help eliminate fraud, theft, and waste of City of Winnipeg funds, property and/or resources
- Report any observed or suspected fraud, waste or misuse of City resources online or by phone at 1‑866‑840‑5837
- Reports are anonymous - you are not required to provide your personal information
- View our Priceless Fun brochure and learn more about our free recreation and leisure programs for all ages
Drop in and join the fun! No pre-registration required.
Current call times
A variety of official City apps are available for download.