311 City services

Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.

City services

Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.

Search filters

Displaying 41 - 50 of 141

Current filters (click to remove)


  • Applications to revise your Business ARV Assessment must be done during the revision period.


  • Applications to revise your realty assessment must be done during the revision period. 


  • Search your address to view your collection schedule and set up reminders
  • View fitness centre locations and their features, including weight rooms and running tracks


  • Help eliminate fraud, theft, and waste of City of Winnipeg funds, property and/or resources
  • Report any observed or suspected fraud, waste or misuse of City resources online or by phone at 1‑866‑840‑5837
  • Reports are anonymous - you are not required to provide your personal information
  • View our Priceless Fun brochure and learn more about our free recreation and leisure programs for all ages

Drop in and join the fun!  No pre-registration required.

Online  Seasonal

  • Report a frozen drain (catch basin) to prevent street flooding 

If private property is flooded or there’s a safety concern, contact 311.

Litter in public areas is picked up once every two weeks in conjunction with the mowing cycle. 

If you find a needle or syringe in a playground or park, contact 311.


The Graffiti Control By-law prohibits the sale of spray paint to anyone under  18.

Current call times

Contact 311

Social: @cityofwinnipeg 
Email: 311@winnipeg.ca
Phone or fax: 311
Toll free: 1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)
TTY: 204-986-1311

Mobile apps

A variety of official City apps are available for download.

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.