Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.
I want to...
Track a service request
Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.
- Find City information related to an address including electoral ward and Councillor
- View adoptable pets online
- Learn more about adopting from Animal Services
- View our adoption fees and what they include
- Search for a route
- View routes on the map
- View stops on a route
- Search for a stop or use the map
- View stop schedules
- Search by address or roll number to view annual rental values
- Find other business assessment information for properties in Winnipeg
- Request a review by a City screening officer
If you’ve already submitted a request for review, you can check the status of your review.
- View meeting agendas, minutes, disposition, hansard, and videos
- Search meetings by meeting date, and Committee type
- View the calendar showing upcoming meeting dates and times
- View meeting agendas
- Watch meetings live
- Submit a report for select crime types
Online reporting is not available if the incident involves:
- Any theft, loss, or property damage exceeding $25,000
- Personal violence such as; assault, robbery, domestic violence
- Theft (or loss) of firearm or medication
- Theft of vehicle, license plate, or utility trailer
- Hate motivated vandalism or hate motivated graffiti
Call non-emergency at 204-986-6222 or visit a Police Service Centre to report these types of incidents.
If this is an emergency or a crime in progress, call 9-1-1.
- Apply for a police record check online or in person
A variety of official City apps are available for download.