Our top priority is the health and safety of our residents and employees. City services and programs have resumed with several COVID-19 precautions in place.
Before you visit:
Face masks continue to be strongly recommended for the public. Please avoid visiting City facilities or riding Winnipeg Transit or Transit Plus if you are feeling unwell.
You are reminded to exercise precautions to protect against the spread of illness.
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Consider wearing a mask. Masks are strongly recommended in all City-operated facilities as well as on Winnipeg Transit and Winnipeg Transit Plus.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Practice good handwashing hygiene and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly — if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve — throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands, or use an alcohol-based hand cleanser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Keep up to date with the current COVID-19 risk level in Manitoba.