To implement the relevant portions of intent contained within Chapter 2, Sub-sections E and F of the "Economic Development" Section of "Plan Winnipeg Toward 2010", as it relates to the "Transport Industry" and "Airport Development and Protection".
Members nominated by the City of Winnipeg
- Kimberley Gilson - 3-year term to expire December 31, 2023
- James Wilson - 3-year term to expire December 31, 2025
- Scott Penman - 3-year term to expire December 31, 2025
Members nominated by the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Sangeet Bhatia, CPA, CA, CMC, Partner, Deloitte Inc.
- Priti Mehta-Shah, President, Mehta Capital Partners
Member nominated by Economic Development Winnipeg
- Ian Smart, Corporate Director
Member nominated by the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce
- Adam Kilfoyle, Managing Partner, Heartland CPAs
Member nominated by the RM of Rosser
- Rob Penner, President and CEO, Bison Transport
Members nominated by the Government of Canada
- Kenneth Grower, Corporate Director
- David Timothy Duval, Professor, University of Winnipeg
Member nominated by the Province of Manitoba
- Peter Kaufmann, Vice President, Sales & Leasing, Capital Commercial Real Estate Services Inc.
Members nominated by the WAA Board
- Brita Chell, FCPA, FCA, Corporate Director
- Donna Price, Corporate Director
- Susan Dawes (Vice Chair), Partner, Myers LLP
Clause 1 of the Report of the Executive Policy Committee dated December 14, 1992, as adopted by Council on December 16, 1992.
Three representatives of the City who, in accordance with the Airport Authority Agreement, shall not be elected or appointed municipal officials.
The Board of Directors shall be comprised of not less than 7 and no more than 15 Directors, nominated as follows:
- 3 Members shall be the nominees of the City of Winnipeg
- 1 Member shall be the nominee of the Rural Municipality of Rosser
- 1 Member shall be the nominee of Destination Winnipeg
- 2 Members shall be the nominees of The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- 1 Member shall be the nominee of The Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce
- 1 Member, who shall reside in the Province of Manitoba, shall be the nominee of the Government of Manitoba
- 2 Members, who shall reside in the Province of Manitoba, shall be the nominees of the Government of Canada
- A maximum of 4 Members, who shall be residents of Manitoba, may be nominated by the Board of Directors
Winnipeg Airport Authority Board By-law No. 1/2003
Winnipeg Airports Authority Inc.
1970 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3H 1C2