To determine the objectives and policies of the Corporation and the Hospital and to establish and maintain an organizational structure to carry them out.
- Ilona Niemczyk - 3-year term to expire December 31, 2024
- Heather Tabin - 3-year term to expire December 31, 2025
Clause 14 of the Report of the Committee on Finance dated May 30, 1972 as adopted by Council on June 7, 1972.
Minute No. 264 of the Report of the Executive Policy Committee as adopted by Council on January 24, 1996 amendment to the composition
- 2 citizen members appointed by The City of Winnipeg (nominated by the East Kildonan-Transcona Community Committee)
- 10 members elected by the Mennonite Hospital Society
- 4 community representatives selected and appointed by the Board of Directors
Carrie Fruehm, President & Chief Operating Officer
1095 Concordia Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R2K 3S8