National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – Monday, October 2. View holiday hours for City of Winnipeg facilities and services.
Vehicle for Hire Appeal Board
The Vehicle for Hire Appeal Board has the responsibility to hear appeals with respect to orders and decisions regulated by the Vehicles for Hire By-law No. 129/2017, adopted by Council on December 13, 2017.
- 5 members appointed by Council
- Chair and Vice-Chair to be appointed from among the members of the Board
3 citizen members
2-year term to expire December 31, 2025
Clause 5 of the Report of the Executive Policy Committee dated December 6, 2017, as adopted by Council on December 13, 2017 .
Chair and Vice-Chair:
- $190.00 for appeals or meetings of four hours or less
- $336.00 for appeals or meetings of more than four hours in length
- $109.00 for appeals or meetings of four hours or less
- $192.00 for appeals or meetings of more than four hours in length.
Grant Heather, Manager of Vehicles for Hire
495 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E4