Signalez les problèmes liés aux permis et aux licences, aux biens et à la construction en toute simplicité grâce aux nouveaux formulaires de libre-service

Home with boarded windows and an incomplete aged fence
Concerns about vacant houses can be reported through a new self-service form.

We’re making it easier for you to tell us about concerns you’re seeing in your neighbourhood related to permits and licenses, properties, as well as building and construction.

Instead of having to contact 311, you can now use the newly launched self-service forms to report various issues. These include a home-based business without a permit; an illegal rooming house or occupancy of an apartment, business, or commercial building without a permit; construction work without a permit; and maintenance concerns of a vacant or derelict building or lawn, yard, garage, shed, and exterior buildings.

You can also use the new forms to request an inspection of a mobile sign; fences; commercial or multi-family outdoor lighting issues; or unsafe electrical, structural, construction, or demolition concerns.

The self-service forms capture all the details we need to investigate and can be filled out when it is convenient for you without having to wait on hold for 311. Should you wish to contact 311 instead, that is still an option.

Once you submit the form, the information is sent directly to the area responsible for investigating the concern. You will be given a reference number so you can track the progress of the request.

We’re continuing to add forms for our most frequently received requests. You can find the most popular and seasonally-specific forms in the “I want to report” section on our homepage. You can also use the filter options in the City Services search feature to find additional self-service forms.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.