To facilitate the long-term development and operation of a Manitoba inland port, to attract and coordinate investment in the inland port area, and to market the inland port.
- Whelan Sutherland - Nominated by the City of Winnipeg for a 3-year term to expire July 31, 2025
- Richard Morantz - Nominated by the Business Council of Manitoba
- Shreeraj Patel - Nominated by the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Wayne Anderson - Nominated by the Government of Canada
- Chris Lorenc - Nominated by the CentrePort Canada Inc. Board of Directors
- Tim Feemster - Nominated by the CentrePort Canada Inc. Board of Directors
- Bob Silver - Nominated by the CentrePort Canada Inc. Board of Directors
- Crystal Klippenstein - Nominated by the Manitoba Federation of Labour
- Kevin Hooke, Chair - Nominated by the Government of Manitoba
- Peter Jessiman - Nominated by Economic Development Winnipeg
- Meghan Furst - Nominated by the Rural Municipality of Rosser
- Warren Thompson - Nominated by the Winnipeg Airports Authority
- Pauline Wiebe Peters - Nominated by the Manitoba Trucking Association
- Peggy May - Nominated by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce
On October 9, 2008, The CentrePort Canada Act was given Royal Assent.
On October 22, 2008, Council adopted Item 1 of the Executive Policy Committee dated October 15, 2008, with respect to Implementation of the Mayor’s Trade Council Recommendations.
The Board of Directors consists of at least nine and not more than 15 directors, with up to 11 directors being nominee directors, and up to four additional directors appointed by the board. The City of Winnipeg nominates one person to the Board of Directors.
Carly Edmundson, President and CEO CentrePort Canada Inc.
Suite 100 – 259 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2A9