- Shoal Lake and Winnipeg’s Drinking Water
- Basement flooding protection subsidy program
- 4R Winnipeg Depots
- CSO Interim Water Quality Monitoring
- Water Main Cleaning Schedule
- Boil Water Advisory Assessment Report
- 2014 Annual water report
We are a large department that helps protect public health, property and the environment by:
- supplying, treating and distributing high quality drinking water,
- collecting and treating sewage,
- managing land drainage and flood control,
- collecting and disposing of solid waste, and
- providing recycling and waste minimization programs.
Our legal mandate:
City Council has final authority to set water and sewer rates and approve by-law amendments which incorporate changes to existing rates for department services.
We report administratively to the Chief Administrative Officer, and politically to the Standing Policy Committee on Infrastructure Renewal and Public Works.
Last updated: September 3, 2015