Recycling Collection Services - Residential
Make sure you're placing recyclable materials in your cart.
- Garbage and Recycling Master Plan
- Recycling Cart Collection
- Collection Day
- Waste Diversion Fee
- About the Carts
- Carts on Collection Day
- Cart security
- Upgrading Your Recycling Service
- What can I recycle?
- Missed Collections
- Yard Waste Collection
- User Guide
- Recycling depots
- What happens to our recyclables?
- Recycling Report
- Let's chip in - Christmas tree recycling
- Video - How to use your cart
- Service Standards
- Walk-up Collection Service
If you are unable to get your cart to the curb/lane on collection day
- Items You Can and Cannot Put In Your Recycling Cart
- Community Resource Recovery Centres
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
How to get rid of your household hazardous waste
Recycling Collection for Small businesses
- Businesses that put out less than 600 litres of garbage per week (less than 8 standard-size garbage bags)
- Businesses that put out 0.6 to 3.0 cubic metres (600 to 3,000 litres) of garbage per week
Recycling Collection for Charities and places of worship
- Charities that put out less than 600 litres of garbage per week (less than 8 standard-size garbage bags)
- Charities that put out 0.6 to 3.0 cubic metres (600 to 3,000 litres) of garbage per week
Water and Waste By-laws
Questions About Recycling?
Contact 311 for all your garbage collection inquiries.
This page was last updated on September 11, 2013