Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
311 City Services

Contact 311

Contact 311 24/7 in any of the following ways:
Phone: 311
Fax: 311
Toll free: 1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)
TTY: 204-986-1311
Mail: 311 Services, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1B9
In Person:
City Hall
Susan A. Thompson Building – Main Floor
510 Main Street
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday

Bilingual Service Centre – Saint-Boniface
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface
170 Goulet Street
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday (except holidays)

All locations are closed on weekends and holidays.
311 Mobile App: Download the 311 mobile App and learn how it works.

Contact 311 when you have a:

  • Request for service (such as sewer back-up, water main break, bulky garbage collection).
  • Request for information (such as permit processing, animal control, building inspections, traffic/parking issues, hours of operation of civic offices and facilities (such as pools and libraries), assessment and taxation, transit schedules).
  • Concern (such as parking tickets, property condition, street maintenance, snow clearing, potholes, noise complaints).
  • Request to register for city programs (e.g. Leisure Guide)

Upon receipt of your inquiry, the Customer Service Representative will:

  • Search the extensive data base for an answer to your question if it is a request for information.
  • Complete a service request. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide you with:
    • an approximate length of time to complete your request.
    • if you are calling to request a service, the CSR will open a new case for your request and will provide you with: the approximate length of time to complete your request and,
    • a unique reference number for that request. It is important that you keep this number handy for future inquiries due to privacy legislation; if you lose the number or don't record it, we will not be able to provide you with any updates on your service request, or;
    • If you need additional expertise from departmental staff, the CSR will connect you with the right individual (during normal business hours), or assist you in leaving a message with the appropriate department.

Your personal information is being collected under the authority of s.36(1)(b) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used to complete the request that you have submitted to 311 and for 311 service quality assurance, training and monitoring purposes and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail to City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9, or by telephone at 311.

Last update: February 11, 2019

Track a Service Request
Search City Services
Use the search box below to find information you are looking for.
View the Neighbourhood Map to search city services.
Make the Right Call
  • Emergency calls:
    Call 9‑1‑1
  • Police non-emergency calls:
  • City Services: 3‑1‑1