Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.
I want to...
Track a service request
Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.
Current filters (click to remove)
- View City property for sale and for lease
- Submit feedback on your experience with City programs and services
- File a claim against the City
- View meeting agendas, minutes, disposition, hansard, and videos
- Search meetings by meeting date, and Committee type
- View the calendar showing upcoming meeting dates and times
- View meeting agendas
- Watch meetings live
- Submit a report for select crime types
Online reporting is not available if the incident involves:
- Any theft, loss, or property damage exceeding $25,000
- Personal violence such as; assault, robbery, domestic violence
- Theft (or loss) of firearm or medication
- Theft of vehicle, license plate, or utility trailer
- Hate motivated vandalism or hate motivated graffiti
Call non-emergency at 204-986-6222 or visit a police service centre to report these types of incidents.
If this is an emergency or a crime in progress, call 9-1-1.
- Apply for a police record check online or in person
- Find information about water and sewer service issues, such as no water, discoloured water, and sewer back up
Request removal of a dead animal found on public property
- Learn what to do with a dead animal on private property
Current call times
A variety of official City apps are available for download.