311 City services

Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.

City services

Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.

Search filters

Displaying 11 - 20 of 146

Current filters (click to remove)

Online services
  • Researchers can find civic records about Winnipeg's social, cultural, economic and environmental history and development
  • Appointments must be made in advance

Contact the Archives at 204-986-5325 or email archives@winnipeg.ca to discuss your research needs.

Winnipeg in Focus - Search and access records online

  • Learn how to book, view rental rates, and terms and conditions
  • Find arena locations and rent ice time
  • View public skating schedules
  • Find outdoor winter skating rinks and ponds

View skating lessons in the Leisure Guide Skating brochure.

  • View athletic field locations and rental information
  • Register your bicycle
  • Find out what to do if your bike is stolen

The best way to protect your bicycle is with a good lock and to register it. 

  • View City bid opportunities and associated documents


  • Request an inspection for unsafe electrical, structural, construction or demolition concerns
  • Report construction work without a permit, including new build, demolition, plumbing, electrical, air conditioner, pool, deck or replacement of building materials
  • Find information about the building and renovating process for commercial and residential projects
  • View bus fares and transit products available

Where to buy transit fare products

  • Buy transit products in person at Transit Customer Service Centres and partner agents
  • View a map of locations where to buy transit products


  • Search for a route
  • View routes on the map
  • View stops on a route

Current call times

Contact 311

Social: @cityofwinnipeg 

Email: 311@winnipeg.ca

Phone or fax: 311

Toll free: 1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)

MRS/TTY relay: 711

For callers who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability.

Mobile apps

A variety of official City apps are available for download.

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.