185 King St. - Main Floor - Location Map
this site will provide you with useful information and answers to questions you may have regarding information on selling to the City, Bid Opportunity information, and City policy, as related to the Materials Management functions.
Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.
Materials Management News
April 3, 2013 - The Division 4 - Surface Works section of the Standard Construction Specifications and varoius Specifications and Standard Details have been revised.
December 31, 2012 - The Division 4 - Surface Works section of the Standard Construction Specifications and varoius Specifications and Standard Details have been revised.
Table of Contents
This page will link you to upcoming Selling to the City seminars, provided in cooperation with the Canada Manitoba Business Service Centre.
This page provides a listing of the City's currently open Bid Opportunities.
This page provides a listing of Addenda for the City's currently open Bid Opportunities.
This listing of closed Bid Opportunities contains:
- Public/Posted Opening Results (preliminary, pending review and verification)
- Award results (only the successful bidder and the award amount)
- Access to previous Bid Opportunity documents
The Information Connection page will give you access to various informational documents and links related to the City's materials management function.
- Divisional Information
- Trade Agreements, Regulations, Policies, and Procedures
- Standard Specifications & Contract Terms and Conditions
- Listing of Winnipeg companies who will print Bid Opportunity documents
- Workplace Safety & Health for Contractors Information
- Universal Design Information
- Suspension and Debarment Information
- General Contractor Listing Service
City of Winnipeg
Corporate Finance Department
Materials Management Division
185 King Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1J1
Telephone number: 204-986-2423
Fax number: 204-949-1178 (Bids are only accepted via fax where allowed in the Bid Opportunity.)
Email Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bids are not accepted via email)
For contract or product/service inquiries please contact the appropriate Contracts Officer in the attached Directory.Last update: 07.12.2012
* Top of Page