Using outdoor recreation and park amenities
Residents seeking to get active are encouraged to embrace the outdoors, safely and responsibly while following provincial health orders.
While some of our amenities are closed due to public health orders, our parks, dog parks, trails, and active transportation pathways remain open.
Parks and open spaces safety measures
- Do not gather in groups larger than the provincial group size restrictions.
What can I do?
- Play on the playground.
- Use athletic fields.
- Book a picnic shelter.
- Explore our local and regional parks by following the trails and pathways that run through them.
- Embrace the tall grass prairie by exploring the Living Prairie Museum’s self-guided trails.
- Take your furry four-legged friend to one of our off-leash dog areas.
- Use some standalone washroom facilities in City parks. Check the status of all washrooms when planning your visit.
What can’t I do?
- Use common areas at facilities in City parks.