Arena use in the City of Winnipeg is allocated (assigned) following the Indoor Arena Ice Allocation Policy
Community Youth Programs
Ice time is allocated on a “block basis” to local area associations that govern the individual community youth programs according to the number of teams registered in the previous year. The local area associations and high school leagues are responsible for the further breakdown and distribution of ice time.
Following the allocation to youth programs, contract rentals are coordinated on a city-wide basis.
Ice time that remains unassigned is available for casual ice rental.
Casual Ice Rentals
Check here for Arena Information
Casual Ice rentals for the 2018/2019 pre-season are currently available.
Things to know:
- Casual Ice rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Rental rates are determined by the age category of the group using the ice
- To rent casual ice - you must agree to the Rental Terms and Conditions
- Your rental permit will be emailed to you
- Bring a copy of your rental permit to the arena
How to Book:
STEP 1: Visit leisureONLINE to browse for available dates and times for casual ice rentals
Although Casual Ice may appear available for booking, please call 311 for the most current information
STEP 2: Read Rental Terms and Conditions
STEP 3: Call 311 prepared with payment (credit card number and expiry date)
STEP 4: Print a copy of your emailed rental permit.