- The City of Winnipeg has a select number of athletic fields available for casual rentals for the general public.
- Rentals can only be taken after March 1st
- All other athletic fields not on the casual rental list are booked by sport associations, community centres, and adult groups through the Community Services Department.
ATHLETIC FIELD REVIEW 2013
In 2013 the City of Winnipeg will be reviewing city athletic field use. City Park Ambassadors will be conducting surveys, assessing field use and educating rental agreement holders. Information gathered will assist to enhance field managment processes.
Why is the City conducting an athletic field review?
Are athletic fields available to the general public?
A user group has a rental agreement and is occupying the field identified on that agreement.
A user group has a rental agreement and requests that the field be vacated for the date/time identified on their rental agreement.
What are the benefits of “booking” a field and obtaining a rental agreement?
For more information on athletic field rentals or to share your feedback on the City’s current athletic field management practices contact us or call 311.
Casual athletic field rental information:
- Rental includes exclusive use
- for 3 hour blocks from May long weekend through to Monday of the October long weekend
- Contact 311 for more information
- Fee Schedule
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
How to apply for a Rental Contract
- Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Choose your payment method