City of Winnipeg Neighbourhood Profiles
Census Profiles are available thanks to Statistics Canada and the Community Data Network, of which the City of Winnipeg is a member. The 2001 Census represents the most current socioeconomic information available.
Click on the map to get information on the community and neighbourhoods in the area.
Profiles are also available for:
- The City of Winnipeg, Downtown, Inner City, Non-Inner City and Winnipeg Census Metropolitan Area (CMA)
- City Council Wards
- Community Areas (such as Fort Garry, River East, etc.)
Cross-neighbourhood comparisons and thematic maps are available for selected census topics.
For an alphabetical listing of all city neighbourhoods, click here.
The City of Winnipeg has compiled a list of the most commonly asked for census definitions.
Find out about the various geographies used and how they were determined.
Learn more about the role of the Community Data Network.
View maps depicting the City of Winnipeg neighbourhoods, community areas and council wards.
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Population Health & Health System Analysis
- Destination Winnipeg Community Facts Profile
- Manitoba Community Profiles
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Quality of Life Reporting System
- Statistics Canada 2001 Census
- Statistics Canada 2001 Community Profiles
- Statistics Canada Winnipeg Office Contact Info
- City of Winnipeg 1996 Neighbourhood Profiles
- Statistics Canada 1996 Census