In 2022, over $371M were lost to cyber-enabled fraud, according to reports to the CAFC. We estimate that this number is only a fraction of what the actual losses were which weren't reported.
It's time to step up your cyber fitness, how can you do this?
- Warm and wake up your cyber security muscles by following @GetCyberSafe and @Canantifraud on social media
- Give your accounts a workout by strengthening their defense
- Get the whole team prepared by sharing materials with your friends, family and followers
Let's get this workout going
Here are the top 5 cyber-enabled frauds reported to the CAFC last year:
- CAFC/GetCyberSafe Bulletin
- spear Phishing
- buying and Selling Online