|Contact 311 24/7 in any of the following ways:|
|Toll free:||1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)|
|Mail:||311 Services, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1B9|
|In Person:||Main Floor, 510 Main Street
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
(excluding weekends and statutory holidays)
|311 Mobile App:||Download the 311 mobile App and learn how it works.|
Contact 311 when you have a:
- Request for service (such as sewer back-up, water main break, bulky garbage collection).
- Request for information (such as permit processing, animal control, building inspections, traffic/parking issues, hours of operation of civic offices and facilities (such as pools and libraries), assessment and taxation, transit schedules).
- Concern (such as parking tickets, property condition, street maintenance, snow clearing, potholes, noise complaints).
- Request to register for city programs (e.g. Leisure Guide)
Upon receipt of your inquiry, the Customer Service Representative will:
- Search the extensive data base for an answer to your question if it is a request for information.
- Complete a service request. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will
provide you with:
- an approximate length of time to complete your request.
- if you are calling to request a service, the CSR will open a new case for your request and will provide you with: the approximate length of time to complete your request and,
- a unique reference number for that request. It is important that you keep this number handy for future inquiries due to privacy legislation; if you lose the number or don't record it, we will not be able to provide you with any updates on your service request, or;
- If you need additional expertise from departmental staff, the CSR will connect you with the right individual (during normal business hours), or assist you in leaving a message with the appropriate department.
Last update: January 27, 2016