- What to do during thunderstorms, hail, heavy rain, tornadoes and lightning.
- Learn what the different weather alerts mean.
- Come in and cool off at civic facilities during regular operating hours
- Manitobans reminded to practise heat, sun safety this summer.
- "When it's hot" poster
- Information to assist you in preparing for an emergency, or during a time of emergency.
- Be prepared to take care of yourself and your family for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Winnipeg and surrounding area
Last update: July 22, 2015