Naming Rights Opportunity
|1-1050 Henderson Highway Winnipeg, Manitoba R2K 2M5
Henderson Library opened its doors in 1961 and is now viewed as one of the fundamental building blocks of the community. The branch serves a diverse ethnic population that recognizes and appreciates the value of public services. Henderson Library boasts the second highest circulation statistics after Millennium Library.
Apartment buildings fill the landscape surrounding the library. Many of these buildings are home to an older population who make good uses of the libraries Large Print collection. Favourite genres include inspirational, romance, and westerns. An English Conversation Group supports Newcomers in practicing English skills. Books in high demand include western sagas and pioneering stories.
- Population demographic: 80,935 people
- Age of Facility: 49 years old (constructed in 1965)
- Total number of hours open: 45.50 hours (summer) / 56.50 hours (winter)
- Number of items circulated in 2013: 425,825 items
- Number of library visits in 2013: 183,314 visits
- Number of programs in 2013: 154 programs
- Number of program attendees in 2013: 3,601 attendees
- Other Amenities:
- Parking (lot)
- Handicap Accessible
- Bookable multipurpose rooms, tutorial rooms and boardrooms
- On Public Transportation route
- Study and leisure ready space
- Some A/V equipment available with rooms
Potential Sponsor should note that GST applies to Naming Right Sponsorships.