Naming Rights Opportunity
|4910 Roblin Boulevard Winnipeg, Manitoba R3R 0G7
Looking at the history of Charleswood Library is to look at a history of growth. First opening in 1964, Charleswood Library was part of Dieppe School. Since then, the library has either moved or been expanded upon several times, illustrating the increased importance of the library to the community.
The new Charleswood library opened January 19, 2015. The new library is nearly triple the size with expanded programming options for all ages, a dedicated teen space, and a bright and airy children’s area featuring an interactive family literacy playground.
This community hub will reflect the environmentally conscious community that is Charleswood. A community that uses the many surrounding urban trails to make their way to the library, and a diverse community that enjoys a variety of programming offered at the library.
- Population demographic: 34,610 people
- Age of Facility: former building 48 years old (1966)
- Total number of hours open: 38.5 hours (summer) / 45.50 hours (winter)
- Number of items circulated in 2013: 201,132 items
- Number of library visits in 2013: 69,702 visits
- Number of programs in 2013: 103 programs
- Number of program attendees in 2013: 2,343 attendees
- Other Amenities:
- Parking (lot)
- Fully Accessible
- Bookable multipurpose and tutorial room
- On Public Transportation route
- Study and leisure ready space
Potential Sponsor should note that GST applies to Naming Right Sponsorships.