Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
Until Election Day
on October 24
Citizens Information Service

Public Works


Request Service Online

Use 311 Online Self Service to request service,or find information you are looking for.
Frozen Catch Basin:
  • Report frozen catch basins to prevent street flooding.
  • If private property is flooded or there is a safety concern contact 311. (Seasonal)
Sidewalk Repair - Non-hazardous:
  • Report sidewalks in need of repair.
  • If there is a public safety concern contact 311.
Snow Removal - On street only:
  • Request snow to be removed from City streets. (Seasonal)
Street Sign - install or remove:
  • Request to install, change or remove street signage.
  • For missing Stop signs contact 311.

Last update: June 18, 2018