The City operates four snow disposal sites, with a combined capacity of 1.7 million cubic feet. When open during the winter, the sites are available for public use 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Residents are reminded of the following rules which must be strictly adhered to for your safety, and the safety of others on site:
- The maximum speed for all vehicles is 20 km/h
- Disposal of snow is allowed only in designated areas
- Dumping of solid waste materials of any kind is prohibited
- Passengers must remain in their vehicles, and loitering is prohibited at any time
- Off-road vehicles are prohibited
Violators will be prosecuted under the City of Winnipeg bylaws.