Park Rentals - Tents and Bouncy Toys
- Please allow 10 business days to process.
- Tents & Bouncy Toys are billed the Park Rental Space.
- For your safety and to prevent damage to underground services the following park areas have received underground clearances.
- Tents that require staking into the ground are restricted to these park areas and will require insurance.
- Bouncy toys must be rented from a commercial company (insurance required)
Only the following park locations can be booked for tents and commercial inflatable bouncy toys:
|Bruce Park||Harbourview||St. John's Park|
|Bunn's Creek Park||Kildonan Park||St. Vital Park|
|Crescent Drive Park||La Barriere Park||Provencher Park|
|Fraser's Grove Park||Little Mountain Park||Vimy Ridge Park|
Additional permits that may be required:
- Special Events Permit (A general guideline for permit approval of special events, temporary tents, large stages, large bleachers, etc.)
- Special Events Permit for Small Tents (Building Code and Fire Department requirements for tents that are under 900 sq. ft.)
Last update: February 24, 2020