PUBLIC NOTICECurrently the asphalt is being replaced on the paths around the waterfall and to the bridges. During this time, there will be barricades, you may need to detour to the east or west to go around the lake to the Off Leash Dog Area. Construction is expected to be completed mid September.
198 King's Drive
All sites are available for wedding ceremonies and or photos only. There is no bookings available on days that the new Investors Group Field Stadium will be holding events, this will include concert dates, and bomber game days.
Parking is available for 2 hours only, Winnipeg Parking Authority will be monitoring the parking lot.
- Site 4A - Chinese Pagoda (Maximum Capacity is 75)
- Site 4B - Waterfall is closed til further notice
- Site 4C - Informal Gardens (Maximum Capacity is 150)
- No Tents or Bouncy Toys are allowed at King's Park
- Sites are not available to book on these dates:
Upcoming Investor's Group Field Events
June 1, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Edmonton June 14, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Edmonton July 7, 2018 Winnipeg hosts BC July 27, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Toronto August 10, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Hamilton August 17, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Ottawa September 8, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Saskatchewan September 21, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Montreal October 13, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Saskatchewan October 26, 2018 Winnipeg hosts Calgary
King's Park Information:
- 37.4 hectares of park area
- Parking lot at the front and interior of park
- Washrooms - year round use - open daily from 8:00am - 9:00pm
- 2 baseball diamonds
- Off Leash Dog Area
- football/soccer area
- Chinese pagoda
- 2.8 hectare lake with waterfall
- Rock garden
- 2.6 km pathway