2018 Fee Schedule
|Criminal Record Search||$44.50||$44.50||Each|
|Online Criminal Record Search||$49.50
|Criminal Record Transcript||$49.50||$49.50||Each|
|Fingerprints (1 or 2 sets)||$59.52||$62.50|
|Fingerprints (3 or 4 sets)||$119.05||$125.00|
|Police Report Confirmations (1)||$19.90||$20.90|
|Police Report Confirmations (2)||$25.95||$27.25|
|Police Report Confirmations (3-4)||$39.29||$41.25|
|Police Interview Fee||$67.48||$70.85||Each per hour or less|
| Police Traffic Escort
(Refer to Special Duty Policing Fees)
|Special Duty Policing Service
* Special Duty Policing Service must be paid in advance of the event unless otherwise advised
|P/Sergeant or D/Sergeant||$114.20||$119.91||Per hour|
|Staff Sergeant||$131.40||$137.97||Per hour|
|Vehicle Surcharge||$31.33||$32.90||Per hour|
NOTE: 5% GST is applicable to all services with the exception of Criminal Record Searches, Record Search Duplicates, Record Transcripts, and Alarm Permits.
Expedited Mail Services:*does not apply for criminal record searches.
The Winnipeg Police Service uses Canada Post standard service only. Any Delivery or Courier service to expedite requests must be pre-arranged & paid for in advance by the applicant for delivery and pickup.
Payment must be made in Canadian Funds by:
- Postal Money Order
- Certified Cheque
- Personal Cheque (a holding period of 12 business days applies)
- Cash (in-person payment only)
- Debit Cards (in-person payment only)
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express (in-person payments and payments received through the mail)
All funds payable to “City of Winnipeg”.
Police Records hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Closed on Statutory Holidays
Payment Coming from outside Canada/Foreign Countries
- USA may send cheques in US funds only
- All Foreign Countries, payment must be made by credit card only: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Cheques/Money orders from foreign banks outside Canada/USA will not be accepted
* Top of Page