2019 Fee Schedule
|Service||Fee||Fee including GST|
|Commercial alarm permit||$35.00||$35.00|
|Residential alarm permit||$25.00||$25.00|
|Renewal alarm permit||$25.00||$25.00|
|Criminal record check||$45.25||$45.25|
|Online criminal record check||$50.25||$50.25|
|Criminal record check duplicate||$5.00||$5.00|
|Criminal record transcript||$50.50||$50.50|
|Fingerprints (1 or 2 sets)||$60.50||$63.52|
|Fingerprints (3 or 4 sets)||$121.00||$127.05|
|Police report confirmation (1)||$20.25||$21.26|
|Police report confirmation (2)||$26.50||$27.83|
|Police report confirmation (3-4)||$40.00||$42.00|
|Police interview fee (per hour or less)||$68.75||$72.19|
2019 Special Duty fee schedule
Special Duty Policing Service must be paid in advance of the event unless otherwise advised
|Service||Fee (per hour)||Fee including GST (per hour)|
|P/Sergeant or D/ Sergeant||$116.00||$121.80|
|Cruiser Car/ Boat Paddy Wagon||$31.83||$33.42|
1. If for any reason a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice prior to the date and time of the Special Duty assigned event, there will be a minimum charge of 3 hours levied for each officer booked.
2. There are no quarter hour rates. If any time is worked into the next half hour, charges will be assessed for the complete half hour.
3. If officers are asked to terminate earlier than previously arranged, a charge for 1/2 of the time not worked but originally contracted for will be levied.
4. If services are cancelled upon the officers attending or shortly thereafter, there will be a charge of 3 hours plus 50% of all time booked past the first 3 hours.
5. Any changes to original hours worked may result in extra charges being levied. Please ensure that you are aware of how changes of hours (of any type) may affect your costs.
6. For further enquiries, please call 986-6258.
7. GST registration # R121682967 RT0001.
8. There is an added cost for pickup and drop-off of each cruiser car utilized at an event. The charge is $112.00 (plus tax), per vehicle.
Expedited Mail Services:*does not apply for criminal record searches.
The Winnipeg Police Service uses Canada Post standard service only. Any Delivery or Courier service to expedite requests must be pre-arranged & paid for in advance by the applicant for delivery and pickup.
Payment must be made in Canadian Funds by:
- Postal Money Order
- Certified Cheque
- Personal Cheque (a holding period of 12 business days applies)
- Cash (in-person payment only)
- Debit Cards (in-person payment only)
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express (in-person payments and payments received through the mail)
All funds payable to “City of Winnipeg”.
Police Records hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Closed on Statutory Holidays
Payment Coming from outside Canada/Foreign Countries
- USA may send cheques in US funds only
- All Foreign Countries, payment must be made by credit card only: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Cheques/Money orders from foreign banks outside Canada/USA will not be accepted
* Top of Page