Drug Enforcement Unit
The Winnipeg Police Service Drug Enforcement Unit proactively investigates the illicit drug trade.
Illicit street drugs such as Methamphetamine and Fentanyl continue to plague our communities. Addiction issues, property crimes and acts of violence are often a result of the drug subculture. One of the primary goals of Drug Enforcement Unit is to disrupt the illicit drug market with the intent to reduce crime and victimization.
- Crime Stoppers Anonymous 204-786-8477
- Crime Stoppers Text - TIP170 and message CRIMES (274637)
The Winnipeg Police Drug Enforcement Unit is capable of providing training sessions to small groups of employees in your workplace or group.
- Training sessions would include education on abuse of illegal drugs and their effects on users.
- Signs to be aware of when someone is under the influence of an illegal drug.
- Types of illegal drugs most readily available.
To contact the unit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Top of Page