Displaying 41 - 50 of 395 results
- In an emergency, seconds count. The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services wants to make sure you and your family have a home escape plan so everyone can safely and quickly exit your home if needed.
- The next phase in the introduction of Winnipeg Transit’s Priority and Courtesy Seating Policy went into effect October 5, 2022. Operators will play an automated message asking passengers to vacate the Priority Seating Area when it is required by the passengers it is designated for – people with disabilities.
- Advance voting for the 2022 Municipal Council and School Boards Election takes place October 3 – 21. Election Day is October 26.
Indigenous Gardens planted at City Hall share traditions and honour Survivors of residential schools
- As part of our commitment of reconciliation, the City of Winnipeg has planted three Indigenous gardens at City Hall.
- The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service donates used equipment to firefighters in developing countries, where they do not have access to safe gear.
- Election Day is October 26 and Advance voting runs October 3‑21
- Positions are key to ensuring the voting process runs as smooth as possible
- Queen Elizabeth visited Winnipeg six times with the first visit in 1951 and the final visit in 2010
- Drivers and pedestrians should exercise caution around schools
- Election day is Wednesday, October 26. 2022