Displaying 41 - 50 of 452 results
- Halloween safety tips from the City of Winnipeg.
- Before the snow starts falling, follow these tips to keep your home warm and dry, and reduce the risk of fire.
- Our Vehicles for Hire division has been named the 2023 Global Regulator of the Year by the International Association of Transportation Regulators.
- We are focused on creating an inclusive and welcoming work environment at the City of Winnipeg. This is why we have been proud to offer the internal Pronouns and Gender Inclusive Language: The Importance of Getting it Right course to employees since the fall of 2021.
- While adopting a dog or taking one out for a Doggie Date is a great way to help keep dogs out of the shelter, there are other ways you can help if you’re not ready to take a new pet into your home.
- In an emergency, seconds count. The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services wants to make sure you and your family have a home escape plan so everyone can safely and quickly exit your home if needed.
- In an emergency situation, seconds count and knowing what sounds to listen for, and how to respond, can help keep you and your loved ones safe. This Fire Prevention Week, review what those sounds mean.
- Each year, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responds to more than 100 house fires that start in a kitchen. A house fire can be deadly or lead to injuries or significant damages.
- The Grant Park-area library was given a SAB Magazine award for its sustainable design that’s rooted in Métis culture.