Displaying 11 - 20 of 395 results
- City of Winnipeg crews are out filling potholes that have appeared because of unseasonably warm winter weather.
- 211 connects you with the right community or social service resource
- Take Your Child to the Library Days are returning to Winnipeg Public Library, now with free special programming taking place every Saturday throughout February.
- The current City of Winnipeg crest was adopted 50 years ago, on January 24, 1973. It replaced the previous crest that was used since 1874.
- Work is underway to replace a sewer line between Kildonan Park and Fraser’s Grove Park and bales are being used to help minimize the noise.
- Select Winnipeg Public Libraries have light therapy lamps available for use.
- The top pet names and breeds in Winnipeg in 2022 according to Winnipeg Animal Services license data.
- Winnipeg Public Library’s list of the most checked out books of 2022.
- Hiking, monarchs, and native plants among topics covered in virtual sessions
- Plenty of outdoor options to keep active this winter