Displaying 11 - 20 of 383 results
- Halloween safety tips from the City of Winnipeg.
- Election Day is October 26, 2022
- On September 29, 2022, the WFPS celebrated the graduation of 16 students from the first-ever Diversity and Equity Fire Training (DEFT) program.
- The 2022 Municipal Council and School Boards Election had a record set for advance voter turnout.
- In an emergency, seconds count. The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services wants to make sure you and your family have a home escape plan so everyone can safely and quickly exit your home if needed.
- The next phase in the introduction of Winnipeg Transit’s Priority and Courtesy Seating Policy went into effect October 5, 2022. Operators will play an automated message asking passengers to vacate the Priority Seating Area when it is required by the passengers it is designated for – people with disabilities.
- Advance voting for the 2022 Municipal Council and School Boards Election takes place October 3 – 21. Election Day is October 26.
- As part of our commitment of reconciliation, the City of Winnipeg has planted three Indigenous gardens at City Hall.
- The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service donates used equipment to firefighters in developing countries, where they do not have access to safe gear.