Displaying 1 - 10 of 383 results
- The City of Winnipeg’s credit rating from Standard & Poor (S&P) was increased to AA+ from AA in June 2022, then affirmed in November 2022.
- We will not be issuing fines for clearing snow on roadways, sidewalks, and pathways. We ask you to report areas that need snow clearing to 311 so they can be addressed.
- The City of Winnipeg’s swimming lessons are changing from the Canadian Red Cross to the Lifesaving Society’s Swim for Life program.
- We’re continuing to clear residential streets and crews have been working faster than anticipated because of the mild weather and melting.
- The City of Winnipeg is offering free Instructor Guard training to qualified applicants.
- The City of Winnipeg offers six-month and one-year passes for all of our recreation facilities, which are located across Winnipeg. Passes can provide a significant savings over daily rates with regular use.
- Applications for the Welcoming Winnipeg Committee of Community Members are being accepted until November 25, 2022.
- First responders are urging people to stay off the ice.
- The City of Winnipeg’s homepage has been redesigned with a new site map and enhanced service listing. The changes were made so the site is easier for people to use.
- The Annual Snow Route Parking Ban has changed. It is now referred to as the Annual Winter Route Parking Ban. It still limits overnight parking on designated routes when in effect, but with some important differences.