Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
Indigenous Relations Division

November 2016

Call for Proposals

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The City of Winnipeg, in partnership with the Winnipeg Community Advisory Board (CAB), is currently accepting applications from organizations interested in obtaining financial assistance to achieve the priorities established by the Winnipeg CAB specific to the Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS) – Designated and Aboriginal Homelessness funding streams to meet the needs of people who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness in Winnipeg. The focus of this Call for Proposals is to fund eligible Housing First and Non-Housing First projects from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2019.

The closing date for receiving proposals is December 19, 2016 4:00 p.m. local time at the following address: 

Attn: Terry Cormier, HPS Program Coordinator

City of Winnipeg – Community Services Department
400-10 Fort Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 1C4

To request an application package or for more information, please contact:

Terry Cormier at 204-986-3911 or 

Last update: March 6, 2017

Was this information helpful?

How can we make it better?

Any personal information included in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Quelles améliorations pourrions-nous faire?

Les renseignements personnels qui sont inclus dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer notre site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone (311) si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.