- Accepted daily starting at 7 am
- Reservations are accepted seven days in advance
- Reservations can be made in person; by phoning 311; or by using the convenient online reservation system.
- Golfers are encouraged to cancel as soon as possible once they become aware that they will not be able to use their reservation. There is no charge for cancelling a reservation.
- Non-reservation players are welcome and are accommodated as scheduling permits.
- Season Reservations or Guaranteed Tee Times are available at Kildonan Park or Windsor Park Golf Course
- Groups of four players wanting to play at the same time each Saturday or Sunday morning at either Kildonan Park or Windsor Park Golf Courses are encouraged to purchase a season reservation.
- Interested golfers can apply for a Season Reservation in person at the golf course during the operating season or by calling Golf Services at 204-986-2032 during the winter season.
- The fee for a Season Reservation is $140.00 per foursome (includes taxes).
- Season Reservation Rules & Regulation
- Groups of 13 players or more are considered a tournament.
- Tournament bookings should be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Restrictions and start times may vary according to the day and size of the tournament.
- Guidelines for Tournament Bookings
Auto Carts Reservations
- Tournaments only, can reserve auto carts in advance.
- Auto carts reserved by a tournament require a 100% non-refundable deposit paid 7 days in advance at the golf course.
- It is the responsibility of the tournament organizer to make payment on behalf of the group to the golf course and to assign auto carts to the players in the tournament.
Last update: January 28, 2016