PAR - Points and Rewards
Loyalty Points Program - Earn Points Towards Free Golf with our Customer Loyalty Program
- By enrolling in the PAR Loyalty Program, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PAR Loyalty Program participating golf courses are Kildonan Park, Windsor Park and Crescent Drive.
- Enrollment in the PAR Loyalty Program is free.
- One hundred points will be awarded for each dollar spent on green fee purchases (taxes are included for the purposes of the PAR Loyalty Program).
- Points can be redeemed for green fee purchases (tax included) and must be for the full value of the green fee. Partial redemptions are not allowed.
- To collect or redeem points, PAR Loyalty card participants must present their PAR Loyalty card when purchasing a green fee or when redeeming points for a game of golf.
- Reward points may not be redeemed for cash.
- PAR Loyalty points are not transferable.
- The card issued to participants of the PAR Loyalty Program is not a credit card and does not confer credit of any kind.
- Tournament green fees are not eligible for participation in the PAR Loyalty Program.
- PAR loyalty points will not be awarded for games played when using a Pre-paid Green Fee pass.
- The City of Winnipeg assumes no responsibility for loyalty points redeemed if a loyalty card is lost or stolen. When a lost or stolen loyalty card is reported to any participating golf course, the City will cancel the reported card and issue a new one with loyalty points equal to the balance on the card when reported.
- PAR Loyalty points have no expiry date but cards that have been inactive for a 24 month period will be deactivated. To receive a new card, contact us via our web site at www.winnipeg.ca/golf
- The City of Winnipeg, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the PAR Loyalty Program terms and conditions, rewards, and special offers at any time without prior notice.
- The City of Winnipeg, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue the PAR Loyalty Program with 90 days’ notice sent to the e-mail provided in the application form.
- The City of Winnipeg, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse rewards and/ or to terminate an individual’s participation in the PAR Loyalty Program for practicing deception or forgery, for other abuses of the Program, or any other reasonable cause.
- Loyalty cards are void if altered or defaced. POINTS AND REWARDS Loyalty Points Program
Last update: January 22, 2019