Careers & recruitment
The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service is currently not accepting applications at this time. Applications will only be accepted during a recruitment process. Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service positions will be advertised on Human Resources - Careers. Applicants interested in a career with the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service are invited to become part of a specialized team and are encouraged to apply during the recruitment process. For more information about the requirements for these positions, documents required when applying and how to apply, please click on the application manual as noted below.
Checklist of requirements
Diversity & Equity Fire Training – DEFT
Applications for this year's DEFT training are no longer being accepted. Please contact at WFPSRecruitment to learn more about the program and upcoming sessions.
Nous n’acceptons plus les demandes de formation dans le cadre du programme de formation en lutte incendie axé sur l’équité et la diversité pour cette année. Veuillez remplir le formulaire à Recrutement – SISPW pour en savoir plus sur le programme et sur les formations à venir.
- Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- College of Paramedics of Manitoba
- Driver Safety Rating Scale System
- Driver’s Abstract
- Manitoba Health, Senior’s and Active Living Licensing
- Police Information Check
- University of Manitoba Candidate Physical Fitness Evaluations