Youth Fire Stop
Consists of interviews and education for youth fire setters. Public Education Officers work with children and families to help ensure that fire setting stops.
The Goals of the Youth Fire Stop Program are to:
- Stop curiosity fire setters from injuring themselves and others.
- Reduce property damage caused by children playing with fire.
- Prevent the child fire setter from becoming the adult fire setter.
- Youth Fire Stop Referral Form
- Youth Fire Stop Program Brochure (To be added at a later date).
Last update: February 17, 2016