Pan Am Pool
Northwest portion of the track will be closed until further notice.
Pan Am Pool is now fully re-opened following significant facility upgrades, including audio system replacement and installation of a new acoustic ceiling and lighting above the main pool.
- Winter- January 2 – March 18, 2019
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Winter- January 6 – March 18, 2019
- Upcoming special events at Pan Am Pool
Fitness Drop-in Schedules
- Winter- January 5 – March 23, 2019
Pan Am Pool is the City of Winnipeg’s premier aquatic facility and meets international standards to host world-class aquatic events. The Pan Am Pool receives requests for diving, swimming, synchronized swimming and water polo events of a local, provincial, national and international nature.
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness Programs
- Merchandise Sales
- Main Tank - average water temperature 28°C / 82°F
- Training Tank - average water temperature 26°C / 80°F
- Kiddie Pool - average water temperature 29°C / 85°F
- Average air temperature 25°C / 77°F
Admission & Entry Requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry Height Requirements
- 44 inches/112 cm at top of shoulder.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
Areas available for rent:
- Kiddie Pool
- Table Area of Pool Deck
- Multi-Purpose Room
View rental rates.
- Lockers - 25¢ coin operated lockers (refundable and non-refundable) – some bring your own lock
- 5 specialty change rooms available – bring your own lock
Pan Am Pool Special Events
*For open times please see facility schedule
Visit leisureONLINE to register.