Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux

Animal Services
on Social Media

Animal Services Agency


To adopt a dog from Animal Services

Lost your dog?

  • Check Winnipeg Lost Dog Alert Inc. on Facebook. All stray dogs impounded inside Animal Services are posted on the site
  • Contact 311
  • Visit Animal Services at 1057 Logan Avenue

Pour adopter un chien aux Services aux animaux

Vous avez perdu votre chien?

  • Consultez la page Facebook Winnipeg Lost Dog Alert Inc. Tous les chiens errants mis en fourrière aux Services aux animaux sont affichés sur le site.
  • Communiquez avec le 311.
  • Rendez visite aux Services aux animaux, au 1057, avenue Logan.

Animal Services Agency
1057 Logan Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3N8
Located ½ block east of McPhillips Street at Warnock Street.

Hours of operation

Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon - 5 p.m.
Closed holidays

To report an incident/complaint: 311

To have a stray dog picked up: 311

Deceased animal pickup from public property: 311

To report a lost dog: 311

For information on licensing your pet or to renew/purchase a pet license: 311

Deceased animal inquiries (cats and dogs) contact the Winnipeg Humane Society.

Last update: September 10, 2020
Working Together to Build Healthy Communities

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.