Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux

Animal Services
on Social Media

Animal Services Agency

Making a Complaint

Call the Animal Services Agency at 311 to register an animal-related complaint. At that time you will be asked for the details of your complaint:

  • your name, address and phone number
  • the address of animal owner, if known
  • the date and time of the event
  • a description of the animal

Your complaint will be registered and an Animal Services Officer will investigate.

Please note: The Animal Services Agency does not record or respond to anonymous complaints. Your personal information will remain confidential.

Last update: February 1, 2019