The City of Winnipeg will require all voters to provide identification at voting places.
To vote, you must prove your identity and address. You have two options:
Show one original piece of identification with your photo, name and address. It must be issued by a government agency.
- driver's license
- Manitoba Identification Card
Show two original pieces of authorized identification. Both pieces must have your name and one must also have your address.
For more information, please call 311 to reach the City of Winnipeg's Contact Centre.
- Manitoba Health Services Commission card,
- Manitoba Blue Cross card,
- a blank personalized cheque,
- a credit card statement,
- an Old Age Pension/Security card,
- an Income Tax Assessment statement
- a utility bill.