2023 Citizen Appointments to Boards and Commissions
The Council of the City of Winnipeg is seeking citizens to serve on its various Boards and Commissions.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who reside in Winnipeg and are 18 years of age or older on the date of their application are eligible to apply. For more information, or to apply online, please select the appropriate Board or Commission from the list below.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Revision
- Community Emergency Advisory Program
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres
- Historical Buildings and Resources Committee
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committees
- Records Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
Who may apply?
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who reside in Winnipeg and are 18 years of age or older on the date of their application are eligible to apply.
When is the deadline to apply?
Applications must be received in the City Clerk's Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022 or postmarked no later than Friday, October 21, 2022.
After the application deadline, submissions will be reviewed and successful candidates will be appointed by City Council on or before its meeting in January, 2023. Appointments will be made available for review in the Council meeting minutes on the City of Winnipeg’s Decision Making Information System website. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information contact 311