The Winnipeg Committee for Safety (WCFS) Community Grants Program is currently closed. Please stay tuned for the next opportunity to apply. The WCFS Community Grants process is as follows:
- Complete and submit WFCS Community Grants Application Form
- Upon WCFS funding approval, complete and submit WCFS Grant Terms & Conditions Agreement
- Upon project completion, complete and submit the WCFS Final Reports Form.
Each of the aforementioned forms is available for download below and must be submitted to the WCFS Coordinator via email (CVanDenBussche@winnipeg.ca).
Please note: The WCFS will not provide funding to the following:
- Other City of Winnipeg Departments (ie: Winnipeg Police Service) as this is a conflict of interest
- Projects/programs that are primarily food-oriented
- Projects/programs that are carried out beyond the City of Winnipeg geographical limits
- Projects/programs that are of a religious nature
The WCFS reserves the right to distribute funding as they see fit. The maximum amount of funding granted to any one proposal is $3000.00. In exceptional circumstances, the WCFS may grant funding over this amount.
Thank you kindly for your interest in the WCFS Community Grants Program!
WCFS Terms & Conditions Agreement Form
WCFS Final Report Form