Copies of Archival Records
Archival material may be photocopied unless prohibited for reasons of confidentiality, copyright, or physical condition.
- Depending on the size and condition of records, Archives' staff will prepare photocopy requests at a cost of .50¢ per page plus applicable taxes.
- Researchers can make copies of records available on microfilm at a cost of .50¢ per page plus applicable taxes.
- Cameras are permitted in the Research Room. Researchers can make copies of records using their own cameras.
- Personal scanners and other reproduction equipment are not permitted in the Research Room.
- Reproductions of photographs can be ordered. Photographic reproductions are done offsite. Archives' staff will assist upon request. Note that researchers are required to cover the cost of producing a negative, if required. Negatives are retained by the Archives.
Credit must be given to the City of Winnipeg Archives. Documents from the City of Winnipeg Archives should be cited as follows:
- City of Winnipeg Archives
Title, Area/Aisle/Box/File and/or Page Reference
Last update: May 22, 2014