Frequently Asked Questions - Application / Pre-Screen
Application / Pre-Screening
University of Manitoba Physical Assessment
Panel Interview Assessment
You can re-apply following the current application protocols outlined on the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service's website.
Important Re-Application Notes:
- You must meet the minimum qualifications at the time of your re-application.
- You will be required to follow the hiring process protocols (including fees) that are in place at the time of your re-application.
- You will need to indicate in your application any initiatives you have engaged in to improve your skills.
- You will be required to complete and submit a new application package using current document versions that are posted on the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service's website at the time of your re-application.
- There are many steps involved in our pre-screening process. This course of action can take some time to complete and your patience is appreciated.
- If you haven't heard anything for a while, it may be that your package was incomplete or there is important information missing or requiring clarification. If this is the case, it will result in a delay in the processing of your application and our response back to you.
- You may wish to pro-actively think back to the information and documents that you submitted to try and identify what is missing and if possible, produce new items to rectify any deficiencies.
- In compliance with provincial and municipal legislation, we will only provide a status update to the applicant. In the interest of protecting the privacy of the individual, we cannot release this information to family, friends or associations to the candidate.